FileNexus® Smart Web Forms allow users to apply for services over the Internet by selecting and filling out the appropriate web forms. By eliminating the need for traditional paper forms, resolutions can be much quicker and staff efficiency dramatically improved.
FileNexus® Smart Web Forms were first deployed in January 2014 by PowerStream Inc., a Toronto-area electrical utility serving 365,000 customers. Smart Web Forms allow customers to electronically apply for a variety of services through the PowerStream website. For example, customers can start or stop a service, sign up for pre-authorized payment plans, and sign and submit documents easily and automatically through the corporate website with no customer service assistance required.
Smart Web Form Benefits:
- Direct Self-Service – a variety of services can be requested online – an end to paper, faxes and phone calls for assistance
- Smart Input Assistance – A guided wizard seamlessly escorts the user through the appropriate forms making the process easy
- Automatic Workflow –Automatic archival, workflow tracking and upload of relevant data into host applications – no manual processes required
- Faster Resolutions – Online service selection, automated workflows and custom reporting leads to greater efficiency and faster service
How FileNexus® Smart Web Forms help users…
- A variety of service options can be made available.
- Data input is validated and the user coached if the format is incorrect.
- Pull down lists of predetermined options can be provided.
- Certain fields can be automatically filled out if the user is already known.
- Users are automatically directed to the next appropriate form.
- Forms can be digitally signed and supporting documents attached.
How FileNexus® can help the back office when completed forms are received…
- Automatic workflows (approvals, routing etc.) based data received.
- Automatic update of in-house systems (no data entry required).
- Automatic tracking and reporting of workflow processes by management dashboards.
- Automatic email notifications where service requirements are threatened.
Watch the video to see how Smart Web Forms can change your business:
The FileNexus® Enterprise Document Management System gives organizations, both large and small, the ability to capture virtually any type of document from any source (i.e. paper records such as maps, drawings, manuals, electronic files such as host generated reports, client statement streams, IVR recordings, etc.), index and compress them for secure archival and future recall—providing a single cohesive repository for all document management, workflow, archival and business continuity needs. Simple to use and learn, FileNexus® is designed to take advantage of existing infrastructure, minimizing project costs and reducing both IT and user training requirements.
For more information on how FileNexus® can improve your business efficiency, please visit www.loristech.com or write to email@example.com.